This project was started in January 2020 and completed in July 2020 and consisted of the following work:
- Removing an unsafe, timber raised decking area
- Fabricating and installing a steel supporting structure to support a new beam and block raised, decked area and sunroom extension.
- Construction of a new, random stone, sunroom with aluminium windows and doors, pyramid roof lantern and GRP roof system, underfloor heating and first and second fix joinery and electronics.
- New ramped paths, free deck drainage systems and permeable resin systems to finish the external hard landscaping.
- Bespoke glass and stainless steel channel system to the perimeter of the raised deck and stainless steel post and wire rail systems.